This is probably the most popular one-day bicycle track in Estonia. You can walk this track, to, but no cars a,,owed in the middle of track. You can reach starting point from Tallinn by train (Tallinn-Aegviidu, last stop) or by car (Peterburi mnt, turn off Aegviidu direction).
Sry, no pics from this track jet.
Google Map - track and waypoints.
- BAAR (N59°17,0173' E025°36,7510') bar, fast food and shop.
- PEATUS 1 (N59°17,6855' E025°40,5364') Pique-nique place on lake coast, not always very clean.
- TORN 2 (N59°23,9711' E025°41,3611') Watchtower.
- VAATETORN (N59°20,4300' E025°41,6284') Watchtower again.
- PIKNIK (N59°22,1411' E025°43,2802') Pique-nique place, fireplace, camping.